top of page


Estimated Tax Payments

Determine if you need to make estimated tax payments to the IRS | How to make a payment to the IRS.


Tax Treaties

Look up whether your country has a tax treaty with the United States.


Reciprocity Agreements - Multi-State

Determine if your resident state has a reciprocity agreement with the State of Michigan.


International Taxpayers

Tax Form Links

Non-Resident Tax Return - 1040NR or 1040NR-EZ

Dual Resident Status? Check Here

bottom of page